Artemus' Survival GuideHello and greetings to all, I am Artemus Silverdust everyones favorite Hobling. I know that I have not been around much lately, but can you blame me? I mean with the plague, all the undead, and beings of Destruction running around. Anyhow this is my advice to all on how to stay alive in the Hinterlands, it is a list of things that you should and should not do.
- Never let an Archwizard know that you are a villain, thief, orc, troll, goblin, or Hobling. (All of these have parts that have been known to possess magical qualities that can be used in rituals.)
- Don't piss off the Destruction elementals, or you will be the next to be destroyed.
- If it has fangs leave it alone or you will get bitten.
- Don't mess with Gypsies as they always stick together. (Not to mention that all the local nobles are Gypsies.)
- If you get into a legal dispute with a Gypsy run. (Cause the sentence is bount to be death.)
- When the big nasties show, hide in a circle.
- If your not invested in a circle, get invested.
- Its better to be a living coward, than a dead Hero.
- When the big nasties come, remember that you only have to outrun your comrades.
- Lie, lie, lie. (People usually do not like the truth.)
- When you make a survival guide, do not follow my example. (Nobles might not appreciate it)
- Don't leave for too long (or you'll be a stranger when you come back)
"He who will not live by the confines placed upon others by the Dryad."